Off-The-Beaten-Track Adventure: On-The-Record Awesome!
The Urban Safari leads you on expeditions in San Francisco, the Wine Country north of San Francisco and New York City.
You will journey to iconic locations as well as off-the-beaten-track gems.
What makes us unique: How we go, in what we go, and where we go! Read on...
Zany, Warm, Interactive, Wicked Fun. A 'Friends and Family' Experience. The staff were professional, warm and friendly from start to finish. The guide Daniel and driver (Mfalme with the dreads) were informative and full of interesting SF trivia. They kept us singing and laughing throughout. The open-air zebra-striped vehicles were a hoot to ride in and gave us a great view of the city. This was certainly the best tour we took in the US.
- Melinda and George Sutton, Sydney Australia
- On your Sea Plane adventure you'll capture lifetime memories from your guaranteed window seat.
- You will enjoy breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the City from a gorgeous hand-crafted catamaran where dolphins and sea lions may come to play.
- Includes the exciting off-the-beaten-track City Expedition and your visit to Alcatraz.
- Discover the gorgeous vineyards north of San Francisco on this full-day adventure.
- Learn the art of wine blending and craft your own personal blend. YOUR palate rocks!
- Immerse your senses in fine art as well as tastings of artisan chocolates, cheeses, olive oils, and, oh yeah, superior wine!
- A walking adventure, a fun subway jaunt, a trip to another borough, and even an expedition on the water!
- View an intimate collection of photos and artifacts from the World Trade Center at the Ground Zero Museum Workshop.
- You'll get the complete picture – the culture, people, food, and architecture of these fabulous Boroughs.