Beers & Bites Safari
- Behind the scenes tour of one of San Francisco's premier craft breweries, with on-site tasting of their products
- Beer and food pairings at premier San Francisco brewpubs
- On-foot tasting tour of 24th street, (Corazon de la Mission) the heart of the City's up-and-coming-neighborhood
- Excursions to off-the-beaten track sights between tastings
- Taste the City's unique foods, and experience the people, neighborhoods and world cultures that created them
- Includes a gift bag of treats to take home.
"Hop" aboard the Beers & Bites Safari to experience the finest brews and foods of a world-class culinary destination and the birthplace of American craft beer San Francisco. This unique adventure will take you into the exploding San Francisco beer scene with behind-the-scenes tours at several premier craft breweries led by the master brewers themselves. You can cure what "ales" you with classic beer and food pairings at local brewpubs and be ready for some delightfully unexpected combinations, like beer and chocolate! You will also venture "beyond the bread bowl" of Fisherman's Wharf to taste the City's unique local and ethnic foods and sample life in San Francisco's up-and-coming neighborhoods like South of Market, Dogpatch, the Haight, and the Mission. Travel in true safari style between watering holes and visit some unexpected sights in between. As with all our products, your highly personalized adventure through the City by the Bay will be served with two scoops of humor and a hefty dollop of fun!
… Because there is more to beer than Bud. . .
… and more to San Francisco than chowder!
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
To make a booking, please call the tribe at (415) 282-5500 or contact us via email
*Includes fuel surcharge, taxes, and gratuity