New York Urban Safari
- See Lady Liberty like never before, from angles which showcase her beauty
- Highly knowledgeable and fun guides, who still have that "New Yawk edge"
- Views abound… hop on a ferry and look back towards the City skyline
- Travel like a local on the NY subway… safe and easy to use… we'll show you how
- Savor multi-ethnic culinary opportunities
- Get out of Manhattan and see more!
Join us for an unforgettable 5-hour "off-the-beaten-track" highly personalized touring experience of New York City. We research well in advance to discover events which are happening just that day. Our improvisational touring style allows us to include things that just “pop-up” along the way; and we actually ask YOU, the guest, what you’d like to see and do.
You’ll be treated like family & friends on our small, flexible, interactive tours.
Your tour will combine a walking adventure, fun and educational subway jaunts and even an expedition on the water. You will have the opportunity to view the well-known areas of New York City such as Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, and Trinity Church. In addition to Manhattan, your adventure will include an expedition into the wonders of Brooklyn, Queens, or The Bronx. You’ll discover many hidden and lovely areas in these New York boroughs not readily known to the visitor, nor even the savvy NY native.
The New York Safari shows you the complete picture - the culture, the food, the architecture, the history, the art and the people of these fabulous neighborhoods.
One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.
Select a green date for your adventure.Adults: $195.00
Children 5-11: $143.00
Tots under 5: $71.00
*Includes fuel surcharge, taxes, and gratuity
Please call The Urban Safari at 415-282-5500 to make a booking on this date.